The Verjari® V-DRY waterproof and breathable collection is a revolution.
The waterproof and breathable V-DRY Verjari® socks keep your feet dry in all conditions during your sports activities. A real advance in comfort and performance.
V-DRY • SUMMER
Its special design makes it as thin as a traditional sock (average weight 29g) with all the properties of a waterproof sock.
This ultra thin Verjari® SUMMER waterproof pair is:
- 100% waterproof
- Ultra Thin
- More breathable than its traditional sisters
- Bamboo fibre inner layer
- Ultra thin with thickness of 1-2 mm
- Average weight 29g
SUMMER ULTRA FINE USES
The Ultra Fine SUMMER is composed of a bamboo inner layer and is especially ideal for trails, running or cycling at outdoor temperatures above 10 - 15° C.
It has been specially designed for warm outdoor conditions. Its ultra-thin design allows for better breathability, increased comfort in narrow shoes and regulated warmth in high external temperatures.
The SUMMER model is also without seams. This design (in addition to being waterproof and breathable) ensures good maintenance of the foot and greatly limits friction and the formation of blisters.
In wet conditions, in rainy weather or even when fully immersed, your feet stay dry and breathable, thanks to the special internal membrane that prevents water from entering.At the same time the membrane evacuates perspiration from the inside to the outside of the sock.
SUMMER ULTRA FINE COMPOSITION
- The inner layer of the SUMMER is made of bamboo fibres, recognised as being incredibly soft. They wick away moisture to keep you dry and have anti-bacterial properties. Bamboo is also warm thanks to its hollow fibres and breathability, which gives it good performance in all outdoor conditions.
- The second layer consists of the microporous membrane, 100% waterproof, windproof and breathable thanks to billions of microscopic pores.
- The third, outer layer serves as a protective and anti-friction layer.
Want to see more waterproof socks? See the waterproof collection
Developed over many years of experience, our membrane is microporous and works by allowing sweat molecules to evaporate through the mesh of tiny pores of the membrane, each less than one micron in diameter, which also serve as a barrier against raindrops (much larger) that could potentially soak the fabric. By regulating the size of the water droplets that can penetrate the material, our products keep the wearer warm and dry, while maintaining a pleasant temperature and no perspiration.
- £6 Standard: 3-5 working days on average
The satisfaction of our customers is our number one priority.If you have the slightest problem or any question about our products or our service, you can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via Facebook Messenger. We usually answer you within 24 hours.
Thank you for your interest in our products, our community is growing every day thanks to you.With your support, we can continue our search for innovative products and constantly improve the relationship we have with you. Thank you!